Sold as Pair with a Sticker
- .975" Dia x .75" High (24.77mm Dia x 19mm High)
- WFB rides a couple of points softer than they test, so order accordingly.
- Hard durometer bushings (95.5a - 93a) are for heavier-weight riders (over 125lbs) and allow for a nice tight set-up.
- Medium durometer bushings (88a - 83a) are for medium-weight riders (75 - 125lbs) & those looking for a looser setup in the RoadSide position when coupled with a harder duro bushing.
- Soft durometer bushings (78 - 68a) are for light-weight riders & those looking for aloose setup in the RoadSide position.
- Excellent when used as a Double Barrel combo - but incredibly fun and variable when used in the Roadside position in combo with other shapes & or duro's in the Boardside position.