Performance Under Pressure
Sold as Pair with Large Cupped Washers and Sticker.
.975" Dia x .50" High (24.8mm Dia x 12.70mm High)
Street Barrels offer the next step up in stability above the Cone shape.
The ShortStreetBarrel / StreetBarrel setup is for those looking for higher stability at higher speeds but still highly maneuverable and awesome for landing tricks.
Choose the The ShortStreetCone / StreetBarrel setup if you're looking for a carvy or surfy feel but with a bit more stability. With this choice the resistance is more constant or linear throughout the range of motion.
- Harder KranK durometer bushings (93a) for heavier-weight riders (over 140lbs) as harder durometer bushings allow for a nice tight set-up
- Medium durometer bushings (90a - 87a) are for medium-weight riders (100 - 140lbs)
- Softer KranK durometer bushings (84a) are best for lightweight riders (50 - 100lbs) as well as for those looking for a looser setup in the RoadSide position when coupled with a harder duro bushing
- Stiffer bushings will result in a more resistant board, which can be an advantage when performing tricks - medium weight riders may benefit from mixing duro's roadside & boardside.
- Ideal for carving, freestyle & tricks